1. Tell your friends and neighbors why you’re voting for Curtis Byrd –– this might include an email, phone call or a knock on the door. A personal message goes a long way!
2. Help us phone bank –– we’ve been at the doors and on the phone, and we’d love to have you join us! Going into GOTV we will need people on the phones to turn people out to vote. If you are interested, please contact our volunteer coordinator by email email@example.com or by phone 707-338-8187.
3. Write a letter to the Editor –– submit a statement expressing your reasons for supporting Curtis Byrd to the Press Democrat. Whether it is a brief statement or an entire paragraph, people want to hear from other members of the community.
4. Make a donation – every dollar makes an impact! Please consider making a donation to our campaign so we can continue to reach out to the community. No donation is too small, $5, $10, $25, $50 . . . the limit for City Council is $500.
5. Share Team Byrd’s Content on Facebook –– this is a great way to reach people in your social network. Please invite your friends to Like and Share our page!
6. Change your Facebook photo –– as we lead up to GOTV, show your support by making Team Curtis’s logo your Facebook profile photo! Just click on the square image above, save it to your desktop, go to your Facebook profile, click edit your profile photo, and select the image!
7. Request a Team Byrd bumper sticker –– a helpful reminder that the election is around the corner! Just contact our volunteer coordinator by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 707-338-8187 and provide your name and address. It will arrive in the mail shortly thereafter.